Friday, July 28, 2006

Farewell Party #3

After not sleeping the whole night to finish the papers, I passed all of them up, said goodbye to my academic supervisor Prof Fenwick (the ultimate coolest professor ever! and I am not just saying that because he is my supervisor) and then headed down to Tomoko-san's new place in Hakozaki where she cooked a nice farewell lunch for me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I always had an impression of what lovely little old ladies should be, and Tomoko-san fits the bill to a T.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I will miss her cooking lots

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is one reason why Fukuoka always felt like home: their danchi reminds me of HDB flats

....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And its goodbye to another 2 of my students, who took me out for a Royal Host dinner on our last lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home