Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Last Day of School

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Law Faculty, Kyushu University

Last day of class today. A mindblowing intensive 10am - 6pm class where we did our moot for the mock trial. I can say that this was easily the most intensive class the whole of this semester, but I have learnt loads; not merely about international commercial arbitration, but also about myself and where my skills/preferences lie, as in more of a negotiator/corporate lawyer than a litigator who has to plead his case before a judge. Then again it was fun doing this mock trial, but I dont want to do this for a living. its different. Thank you team, you have been great!~


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cleared out my desk


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Najima Bridge

I cycle this route home everyday but I have never once felt it worthy enough to be photographed. Maybe I do now.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Najima Bridge Sunset

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am counting down the days till I see you again.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...ur photos bring back so much memories of my exchange prgms in japan...I MISS Japan!
Well but then again, Spore isnt THAT bad la..haha..looking fwd to ur return!

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home