Wednesday, July 19, 2006

With the Shimizus

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lunch, Handmade Udon, with Kouji, Eiko and adorable Rin-chan

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We drove to the outskirts of Fukuoka prefecture to visit this very quaint buddhist temple on the top of the hill.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With some of the 500 little monks
I obviously need more sleep and have been snacking too much.Contrary to what this blog suggests, I HAVE been working very hard recently to finish a marathon 6 class papers and exams.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me & Rin-chan
Rin-chan happened to run towards me and hugged my leg. Picking her up, I bounced her up and down. Kouji, amused, took this shot. She's terribly adorable. Perhaps she's still too young to be bratty. haha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With the Shimizus. This will be the last time we will be heading out before I go back home. Sigh. All things must end one day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home