Sunday, July 09, 2006

Tokyo

Back to Nippon, this time the capital for me.
Walking Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajuku and Asakusa with Evan
Roughing it out at some cheap guest-hostel
However fun things get, because my goals in life have...
suddenly changed after this week,
All I can think of is to finish these 6 hideous legal Term papers, so I can go home
To all who matter to me, just 3 more weeks. I am almost home.

Then it hit me, it has always been about the persepectives. Whats important to you? The fleeting happiness or what really matters? I choose the latter.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't quite know what you said.
But what I can say is ganbatte!

4:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait for you to come back.

I am still sad that I didn't get to see you off at the airport...
but at least you got on a flight. ;)

Oh Ahred. I need some real friends here. You. Me. Okay?

7:00 AM  
Blogger Flowing Water said...

I think I am just in the midst of readjusting to reality which is Singapore for the forseeable future

Hiroki: 最後まで頑張ってます!Yea, I don:t wanna leave Japan and you guys!!! :(

On the other hand trish, I will be home soon, wait for me, wait for me yea

2:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

subba take care while u there. c u soon...Rmin

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home