Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Laksa & Coke, taken with Lomo pop9

Home. 5 days. Local food. Landing a job at my firm of choice. Driving again after a year. Jazz. Term papers. Balmy humidity. laps at the pool. Sleepless world cup nights.

It was then I realised that although nothing seemed to have changed, we talk as if we just met each other yesterday (yes, yesterday 2005), I was comforted by that fact, but deep in the recesses of my mind, I knew every one of my friends are now in a different phase of life than when they were at the point of time when I left them to pursue my own destiny. Me too, in fact. Then again, talking to you once again reminds me of how lucky I really, really am.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

James.. U're back in singapore already???!?

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home