Wednesday, June 28, 2006

More than a song

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Overnight Karaoke, Chihaya

Its great having a bunch of people you know you can count on no matter what. These are the first friends that I made when I first came here, and we are still steady even though we don't all live in the same dormitory anymore. Man, has my Chinese has improved so much after hanging out with them, learning vocabulary that Singaporeans never know about. I miss our cooking sessions terribly, and I know they share with me whatever they have/know, just like how I do the same for them. And trust me, they are one of the most well informed and enterprising bunch of people I know, or maybe its because I have been spoilt and pampered (relative to them) in Singapore and do not know the meaning of what it means to have to compete with...1.2 billion people.

Agent Jared is getting hopelessly sentimental again. There should be some medication for this, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home