Thursday, June 15, 2006

考えこと

Photobucket - Video and Image Hostingi have worked my way up, somehow

The dream has ended

I have pinpointed the reason for my recent inability to feel happy. I have progressed to the last phase of my exchange life. Short term goals all checked and done, long term goals = what? This i have to admit, I am clueless about. Hence the recent feeling that everything is meaningless, legal research is meaningless, parties are meaningless, japanese lessons are meaningless, getting sick adds to the conundrum.

So, what lies ahead for Agent Jared, now that he no longer wants to see (more of Japan) or meet new people? Its a rush against time to think. THINK! look forward! for the life of you, what do you want to do with your life? Argh.


I read this the other day and I immediately decided to post this up:
「全てが変わること世の中で永久不変なものはない」
and at the same time, i decided that there will be some part of me that I will refuse to change, like my tenacity. Onward, onward, onward!

6 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

Time for you to come home bro.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Flowing Water said...

Yea bro, i think its time too.

1:37 AM  
Blogger Dr3amsm1th said...

dont be sad. you can always go back another time.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah and it's time for the whole new bowling game. Life will move faster when u get back here...there are things that u will loof forawrd to which can be worked on.

Miyashi

1:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*hugs*

This is something we all have to go through.

Nobody promised growing up was going to be easy.

I want to see you soon.

3:19 AM  
Blogger Flowing Water said...

Amiya-chan: Yep, but it wont be the same, ever

Miyashi-kun: I know. Maybe its because I'm so used to taking everything easy here, that coming back and doing what I have to do (very soon) worries me

and yea Trish I missed u to bits :(

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home