Friday, June 02, 2006

Gyeongju

Day trip to Gyeongju, ancient capital of Korea
::Selected Shots::

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I miss my freelancing days. At this point, we stand at the crossroads knowing that we either have to choose passion, or pragmatism, which means money. I am not sure how many people in law school are still in there for the passion, but me? not me. not anymore. but if not lawyering, what?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I miss you.

I know I'm always saying that, but so many times life drives me completely crazy and I wish you were here for me to talk to, and I don't mind leaving comments or SKYPEing, but I want you to be here to take my hand, pat my head and tell me everything is going to be okay.

Because some days it honestly feels like I cannot continue this way anymore, and I don't know what to do with myself.

I need you.

Come back soon. :(

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isnt it nice to be loved james-san?
miyashi

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home