Tuesday, June 20, 2006

阿蘇山

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Road Trip! with my english student.
Approaching Aso Mountain. It took my breath away

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With my English student Hiroyoshi on one of the best viewing points of Mt. Aso in Aso National Part
The clouds were so low today, it gave the magical illusion that the mountain was rising out of the clouds. I felt as if I was witnessing something spectacular. I was, wasn't I? Sugoi!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lunch was local chicken grilled over charcoal at a traditional Japanese inn. They don't do lunch like this much in the cities anymore.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i got to your blog through accident, but it happened that the song you are playing in your blog is a song that I have been searching for for a long time. May I know the title of that song and who is the artist? will greatly appreciate if you can help me with it. Thanks a lot.

Jason

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, sorry , I made a mistake. Pls forget about my msg. Anyway you have a nice blog, I love your pictures. Keep it up!!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home