Thursday, July 27, 2006

A day in the life of

Usually I post things noteworthy. But since I am leaving already here's a peek into a typical, mundane day of Agent Jared's life:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Leaving Ryuugakusei Kaikan
My place, the cheapest place to stay in the whole of Fukuoka, i reckon

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taking out the trash, which we have to sort (burnable garbage, non-burnable garbage, pet bottles, cans... you get the drift)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Post Office
Finalising my Ministry of Sound Membership. I love my law firm!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cycled to Kashii town

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sent my Yukata for cleaning

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just walking around

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I realise how much more attention i pay to my familiar surroundings now that I am leaving. Camera in hand, i walked around, thinking to myself "hey I didnt know there was a shop like this here" or "hey the building's architecture is rather old". As i took this shot, an old lady beside me commented "Its rare, isn't it?" I agreed wholeheartedly, without telling her that I had walked past this street for more than half a year without noticing

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cigarette Vending Machine, something never seen in Singapore

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
100yen shop
I just needed a felt marker and some duct tape for packing purposes but i ended up buying a hundred and one other things. how typical.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lunch at Osho, my favorate cheap eat

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Will miss eating at the bar counter

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nagasaki Champon & Gyoza

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then its back to Jusco, the shopping centre across the road from my place. Its great living here i tell you.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jusco's array of bentos.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Today's haul. Grape Juice and Meiji Yoghurt. We have to pack the stuff ourselves

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Toys R Us Nintendo Game section. I'm addicted. So was the kid.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Picked up some new games today. Pah abit of Bleach before dinner

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My students Shiho and Naoya hard at work at the quiz I set for them

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Learning English drives you nuts. The same applies for Japanese to me haha
Its our last lesson today. Sigh, everyday this week I say goodbye to 1 or 2 students. :(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now its back to writing my paper. I doubt I will be sleeping tonight I have 5 more pages of Comparative Japanese Law to crap about. ARGH.


Ok. a typical mundane day in my life. i dont think many of you would have made it this far given how boring my life is haha

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr3amsm1th said...

I dont think you lead a boring life over there!
Very nice pictures by the way - can understand why you are so sad to leave....

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home