Friday, January 20, 2006

ビールをあげて

Image hosting by Photobucket

New Year 01-01-2006
Amelie's face just says 'Stay away from me, you bad influence!' hurhur

I finally got the pics from the New Year's Party from Iman as we are now working together on our presentation for East Asia International Law. I am trying to convince myself as well that an 'ASEAN plus 3(China,Korea,Japan)' regional integration is indeed possible. Thats part of my presentation, and one bad habit I have, is that I cannot talk convincingly about anything unless i firmly believe in it. We'll see how it goes next week.

And this month would be a little quieter, as I have to finally hand in all the term papers for Japanese Law, Japanese Administrative Law, Issues in Japanese Law, Law of WTO, and International Business Law. Die la. Die, die, die. See lah, Kareen the SuperNintendo Emulator came at a bad time. I am currently playing this: Image hosting by Photobucket die. Its like getting hooked on Starcraft a month before the A levels. Same feeling.

6 Comments:

Blogger Desiderata✿ said...

i knew it! i knew i shouldn't have!! but you... you... coerced me into sending you the games! LOL

do not, i repeat, DO NOT play Chrono Trigger although it is one of the most acclaimed RPGs ever. it is too nice, too exciting, too addictive, you will not be able to tear yourself away from the screen the moment you start playing it i can jolly well assure you. PLAY IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

ahahahahahahhahahaha!!! XD

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello James
are those Giant Noruma Jellyfishes causing a stir over there? I dont know how they take to eating it, but I kinda like them actually.
Didnt know you could like such games, very old school! Chrono Trigger is nice. Hmmm u should try Zelda too. then again, cause of ur assignments...better not.;)

Miyashi

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

harlow. can you drop me a mail at wolfegod@gmail.com.
thanks.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one tt notices your huge eye bags.. Please get more sleep ya... Omg... They r big.... *talks to self*

6:07 AM  
Blogger smazh said...

Play Star Control II !

5:07 PM  
Blogger Flowing Water said...

Well I have dropped Japanese this semester so that i could finally get some sleep! :D

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home