Monday, January 16, 2006

食事について

広島の名物はお好み焼きです。おいしかった!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is how I love winding down: some great local jap food, then chilling out with nice jazz at a bar with some friends. Perhaps I have mellowed and even Ministry of Sound back home might not be that much of an appeal to me perhaps

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Been spending waaay too much money these few days. I told myself that January I would be a good boy and stay at home and finish my many assignments but then au contraire I have been karaoke-ing, pubbing, travelling, buying non-essentials, and eating good food more often than I should. Well, I aint feeling guilty, I know its CNY period in SG and since I am not getting my fair share of Bak Kwa and Pineapple Tarts I aint going to shortchange myself hurhur.

Anyway just last week Chindawan brought us (the WTO Presentation team) to an authentic Thai restaurant somewhere in town . She was so happy, talking to all the Thai cooks in Thai. I think I roughly understand that feeling. So far I havent been feeling homesick at all, until i got a whiff of that fragrant Thai rice. I tell you, eating Jap rice everyday seems like a dream come true but nothing beats the smell of Royal Umbrella Fragrant Rice lar. omg.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kitana said...

thanks for wishing me james! i wanted to reply, but you went offline so quickly!!!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Desiderata✿ said...

uh, my dad's been forcing my maid to buy BROWN RICE and my family has to eat that for dinner. it tastes like dried maggots. I HATE BROWN RICE!!!!!!

rowwl.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah sey Royal Umbrella really nailed it with their series of ads so one wld associate their rice w HOME when they are overseas & homesick siah?

Whahahaa~ Continue havin' fun living it up in Japan, but dun forget to come back when the time comes! =)

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home