Tuesday, January 10, 2006

困った

It never rains but it pours


Ok, in 24 hours, I have met with a bicycle accident and found out that the Japanese Language Centre's computer system has fucked up and it has registered that I have not attended the lessons for last semester and I have to repeat the same modules again even though I got straight As and was finally aiming for something more challenging.

Well I have paid my insurance this month, and so I will go back to the dentist and doctor with Chihiro tomorrow because i was not 100% sure about what the nurse was talking about. Anyway falling sick or getting in accidents in Japan is %%%%ing expensive, even with partial insurance coverage, it still costs more to fall sick here than back home. shit. Anyway no photos with my face from today onwards. Dunno lah, have to go and teach 2 lessons of English liao. I'd rather curl up in bed and whine but I have to pass up 3 research papers and do a presentation by the end of this week. Its time to pick up the pieces and move on.


Author's note:
I'm fine! The dentist did a fantastic job of fixing my broken teeth, and once the scars heal I will look just like I did before. Once again, God has answered my prayers and has shown me grace in this foreign land.

8 Comments:

Blogger smazh said...

Hope you feel better soon!

About the lessons that the computer did not register, why not try getting your lecturers to tell the staff at the centre your grade again? Should work out. Just keep approaching the staff with your problem. Persistence is the key here... :)

Did you get round to Hiroshima in the end?

5:24 AM  
Blogger Dr3amsm1th said...

Take care over there.
I heard its esp cold this year.

Talk to the school, it doesnt make sense to repeat esp if u got "A"s

5:48 PM  
Blogger Misspiggy said...

hey...heard that u fell off ur bike...do take care and be more careful next time k...hopefully ur tooth is okie now...

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

james!!! Are u ok?? Bike accident sounds serious.. Take care k!!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, must be careful in Japan man, if you become ugly how to hook Jap babes?

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah, take care man! At least there'll be more tender loving care for you from the jap girls there... Ummm.. is there? Heh. - Song

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Take care!

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

subba...
take care...
its always raining in sg...
is cold
hope it's not tat cold there...

armin

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home