Sunday, October 23, 2005

Temperature Fluctuations

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Street Next To Tenjin Eki [Train Station]

When I arrived in Fukuoka on the 1st, the temperature was a sweltering 29 degrees, and for the next 3 weeks I was going about in T-shirt and Berms like how I would do back home. However, for the past 2 days, the temperature has dipped to 18 degrees in the day, and it hit 9 degrees at night yesterday night. I found myself digging into my suitcase to find trackpants, sweaters and coats. Basically, stuff that i never had to bother with back in Singapore. Yesterday night I switched from Air Con to Heater mode for the first time.

Autumn is here, at last.

5 Comments:

Blogger Flowing Water said...

hate. spammers.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u gotta enable the word verification thingy.. heh..

NICE PICS!!! =)

8:10 AM  
Blogger CK said...

Oh my gosh, tempura Japan hour style.
*swoon*

6:05 AM  
Blogger Wy said...

Halo.. =) hope you are having a good time there!! take care of yourself dude.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Flowing Water said...

Joe: Boey is shaoqiang, the person who said looks familiar

Weiye! How did u find this blog?

Qiang: Must try when u are in Japan yea!

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home