Monday, October 10, 2005

Makansutra Fukuoka

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today is National Sports day, a national holiday, held annually since 1964 to commemorate the day that the Tokyo Olympics was inaugurated. Well, for myself the only sport I did was eating (ok, I confess, I jogged, but I had better jog more before winter comes), and met up with a bunch of Singaporeans in Tenjin, the orchard road of Fukuoka. This buffet restaurant, rougly translated as the Grape restaurant, serves really really good home styled japanese cruisine that you wont find easily, and at just 1575 Yen!

PS: One of them is Daniel Soo's elder brother, Samuel. Guess who?

PPS: I am the only exchange student from Singapore in Fukuoka. All the rest are either been here for more than 2 years or are doing their masters. Whoa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home