Friday, October 28, 2005

Retirement Plans

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have found a place that I am considering retiring in.

I still remember what Jean told me: "Whatever images you have about Japan being like Tokyo, erase it". In certain ways, Fukuoka is like Japan, especially the downtown areas (pics would be coming soon, in case you guys start thinking I never go downtown), but in many ways, Fukuoka is a much more livable city than Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya. This was the view taken from the Shimizu family house. Imagine waking up on a nice autumn morning and seeing the sun rise from behind the mountains and seeing western fukuoka stirring as it lights.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

You know Saksama?
He's a long lost friend of mine. We were in the TJ bowling team together! Say Hi for me! and pass me email address will you? thanks dude

11:39 PM  
Blogger Flowing Water said...

I will send u when i see you online again!

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home