Monday, November 28, 2005

Monetary policy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Is money important? You bet. then again, it should never be the one sole life driving force of a person. I meet many students here, those that work for 10 hours a day and complain that life is so hard, those that have humongous scholarships but are so stingy with paying for essentials, and people for whom money is no problem. Me? I have to find means to supplement my initial capital, which isnt much. So far, God has been good, He has provided me with many avenues to alleviate my monetary woes, but then again the best door (scholarship) nonetheless remains closed to me. Sigh, but at least I cant say that I didnt try. I will look for other avenues, while at the same time trying not to be resentful about the second and third group of abovementioned students and also trying my bestest to avoid being like the first group.

Life is a delicate balance isn't it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr3amsm1th said...

the most impt thing of all, in life, is to be happy.

what matters now is that you are.

2:16 AM  
Blogger smazh said...

Hahaha, I know which group I'm supposed to belong to.

:o)

Anyway, just remember to enjoy yourself while you're here.
Lots of ways to do that without too much money, just ask me, haha.
(oops, there I go again. grin* )

6:18 AM  
Blogger Flowing Water said...

Huihua: Thanks. That is so well said.

Sam: You are not group 2! hee. and somehow i wasnt thinking of you when i was typing this. :)

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home