Saturday, August 19, 2006

Full circle

This marks the close of a significant chapter of my life

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My memory of Japan
(Taken at that instance when the clouds cleared)
Landed myself a job at my firm of choice
Hanging out with loved ones that I havent seen for a year
Life is surreal. Its as if I have never left
Yet, when I see sushi and bento, a faint pang of longing hits
I had grown immensely, more certain, more secure, recharged
My viewpoints will never be the same
A treasure chest of memories, laughter, and promises

Dear friends, this will be the last post. Thank you for coming this long way with me, through 4 seasons, through ups and downs. I will be starting a new blog, somewhere. Just ask :P

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:21 AM  
Blogger smazh said...

Why not just keep this blog? And you better tell me the address of the new one! Hahaha.

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

久しぶり~ 最近皆忙しそう。msnで「高齢化」にしか会えなかった。(ps:高齢化のmsnが壊れているので、彼女は今qqを使っている)
最近何をしている?日本語を勉強している?中国に帰ってからぜんぜん日本語を話していないね、私。
どうしてこのblogを閉めたいの?
 

10:57 PM  
Blogger Wy said...

haloz. hey. add me in msn pls... so can liao tian. ha ha lohweiye@hotmail.com

9:20 AM  
Blogger jmbollman said...

Agent Jared,

Thank you for doing such a great job on this blog. I was in the JTW program in 2001-2002. 5 years later and I still get a pain in my heart when I think about Japan. I miss that place so much and had such a great experience. The Kaikan, Agape House, Kyudai, and many other places are the stage for many many pleasant memories. I enjoyed reading your posts and seeing old friends like Samuel and Julius in your photos. I was also impressed by the way you captured the spirit of the ryugakusei experience. I hope things are going well for you now, and wish you the best.

-Jeremy Bollman
Winston Salem, N.C.
U.S.A.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home