Saturday, April 22, 2006

会席料理

Japanese Fine Dining

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One of the things I have always enjoyed in Japan is Kaiseki Ryori where we eat Jap style on tatami with immaculately prepared dishes, in which the local tastes are embodied. Here in Karatsu, next to the sea where the seafood is extremely fresh, especially known for its squid

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Local speciality, freshed splayed ika. When my friend's chopsticks touched it, the tentacles moved! wtf! You should have heard the girls scream. You said you wanted fresh?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I had Sashimi. The shellfish tried to squirm its way off my plate when i sprinkled lemon juice on it, so I popped it into my mouth and gave it a good chew. NASTY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home