Thursday, December 22, 2005

鍋ナイト

ああああ、全部終わった!今から自由だ!日本語試験はとても大変だけど、できた。今部屋へ帰るつもりだ。I have not slept in 2 nights so excuse me while I go concuss.


Here are some pics from the nabe night with the guys some weeks back (I only got the photos recently from Smazh) at Saksama's place. Its good to have something warm in winter!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A peek into the pot

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It is snowing so hard yesterday I turned into a snowman after a 5 minute cycle from Kayomi's place. Apparantly the wind was so strong I couldnt advance forward and I had to get down and push the bike. 強い!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear james... i'm flying off from singapore liao! just wanna let u noe that i'll be in santa claus land soon.. so i bet you won't be the coldest one anymore. hehe.. your blog is really an inspiration to me. keep it up k? take care and see you in half a year's time. hehe =)

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Merry Christmas!!! =)

7:16 AM  
Blogger Wy said...

May you have a merry Christmas and blessed New Year! =)

2:45 AM  
Blogger Flowing Water said...

Thanks guys! Have a merry christmas as well! ;)

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home