Tuesday, February 28, 2006

スキー

Initially I was hesitant to put up this picture that Jonathan took of me because I look kinda...stoopid. But then again, who doesn't on his/her 2nd try at skiing ( i wasn't a big fan of the Jurong East fake ski thingy)

Image hosting by Photobucket
James @ Tenzan, Saga prefecture

5 steps to the Winter Olympics

1. Learn how to walk with 4 feet long soles. That includes climbing up slopes sideways. Think crabs.

2. Learn how to S.T.O.P. <-- This is highly recommended

3. Learn how to turn so that you can start avoiding people instead of the other way round

4. Build confidence! Now get up to that mountain and come down some way or other. *shoves*

5. Practice, Practice, practice. Try not to slam into alpine trees. A nice Japanese chick would be a better option.

So you see. 5 Simple steps! Anyone can do it! (The author is now at Level 3.5)

佐賀県の天山のスキー場だ。教会の友達と一緒に行った。楽しかった! その日はフリピンの友達のかげでタガログ語の言葉を習った。はは!スキーのことを今までまだよくできない。もっと練習しなければならないかもしれない。

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr3amsm1th said...

dont worry, you dont look stupid.
but have u had any luck slamming into a jap chick?

9:28 PM  
Blogger Flowing Water said...

I didnt fall at all. That was because I was wearing jeans and not some other waterproof pants. Perhaps if i was wearing real ski gear i would have tried being more daring...

And no. Im still at level 3.5 remember? That's a level 5 skill :D

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh dun worry, you still have 38373 Exp points to level up to lvl5

heh! Miyashi

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quick get to lv 5, then u can keep banging into Jap chicks

4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE SKIING! I'm still at level 2. I totally crashed into a Korean chick before. We "cross-skis" and I smacked right into her. But with those marvellous things that keep your ankles locked perpendicular to the ground, we both remained standing, despite my downhill hurdle. -Benedict-

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home