Tuesday, March 28, 2006

ただいま

Back in Japan after 2 weeks in Singapore. 2 weeks was really too short. I really wished I could spend more time with the loved ones back home, but I had to return. Sigh. Guys, I guess I will see you again in August... Sorry to those whom I wasn't able to meet, the schedule was really very tight :( Had to go back to Japan before the 26th :(

Image hosting by Photobucket

Anyway, there are precious few Singaporeans in Fukuoka, so every one of them counts. Had a farewell dinner for Saksama in Kashiihama before he left. Yep, Sak, go back Singapore have to cheong sua liao, ki wo tsukete yo! Yep, the next few days were hectic as I was showing Cheryl around Fukuoka, eating ramen and sightseeing. Yep, its good to be back, back in the swing of things, but I really forgot most of my Japanese already, over the span of 2 weeks. This is bad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah man! my bowling game hur hur!

Miyashi

3:45 AM  
Blogger Flowing Water said...

Sorry about that man, we will have our tournament when i get back yea! heh

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home